SONEX® Curtain Quilted Absorber
Download Curtain Quilited Absorber PDF
Download Curtain Barrier Backed PDF
Download Curtain Barrier Septum PDF
SONEX Curtain Quilted Absorber combines the acoustical features of willtec® foam with the advantages of durable, cleanable and abrasion-resistance facings. These curtains can be customized to withstand a wide range of temperature limits and they are unaffected by humidity, dust, dirt, oils and most chemicals.
SONEX Curtain Quilted Absorber can be custom-designed with grommets and/or hook & loop fasteners, and can be constructed as baffles, roll goods or parts of an enclosure system. Suitable for a wide range of environments, SONEX Curtain QA can be used to treat manufacturing facilities, rooms, high-traffic areas, existing enclosures, or original equipment. The standard facing material is a vinyl-coated fabric in grey, white, tan or black. Other options for facing materials are also available. Typical applications:
- Reduce reverberation in large manufacturing environments.
- Improve communication in high-traffic areas and corridors.
- Add absorption to pre-existing walls or partitions.
- Line inside of welding booths with panels made with silicone-facing option.
- Adhere to walls to reduce general noise level in rooms or buildings.
- Fabricate with grommets or mechanical fasteners to hand as ceiling baffles.
pinta acoustic's industrial noise control distributors are available to assist you with technical questions, product applications, and pricing.
To find out more about the SONEX Curtain Quilted Absorber click the link below to contact us for more information.