SONEX® Valueline Baffles
Download SONEX Value Panels
- Ideal for production areas, gymnasiums, auditoriums
- New hanging system saves labor time
- Easy installation from side walls or ceiling
- Choice of horizontal or vertical baffle configuration
SONEX Valueline Baffles help improve communication and reduce echo/reverberation in large open areas such as production plants, warehouses, gymnasiums, as well as swimming pools.
pinta's new hanging system simplifies installation, reducing labor and cost. There is no need to disrupt work on the production floor or empty a pool to accommodate lift trucks or scaffolding.
SONEX Valueline Baffles absorb sound energy from multiple sources, reducing noise and reverberation throughout the environment. Made from pinta's proprietary willtec® foam, SONEX Valueline Baffles are Class 1 fire-rated for flame spread and smoke density. Resistant to fungus and microbial growth, they withstand the humid conditions of indoor swimming pools.
SONEX Valueline Baffles can be fitted with stainless steel corkscrew hangers, making them easy to install over individual workstations or above an entire floor. Wall-to wall cable installation is completed by sliding baffles into place from one side of the room allowing activities to continue uninterrupted. Ceiling cable installation allows baffles to be arranged in a box-like or criss cross patterns.
- Multi purpose rooms, gymnasiums, large classrooms or music rooms
- Manufacturing facilities
- Aquatic centers and indoor pools
- Any large, open room with reverberation problems
- SONEX Valueline Baffles (packaged 6 per box, 24"x48"x2")
- Stainless steel corkscrew hangers (2 per baffle; included in box)
- PVC spacer bars, each 12" wide (sold separately/increments of 100)
- Installation guide
pinta acoustic's distributors and architectural representatives are available to assist you with technical questions, product applications, and pricing.
To find out more about SONEX Valueline Baffles, click the link below to contact us for more information.